8.30.2011

Phone Interview

The phone interview is done and went well...I think. My poor husband might have said two words!  LOL  Now we wait until Thursday.  The sweet lady we spoke with today will present our family (and the other family) to 3 to 5 committee members and they will decide who is the best fit for baby girl.  I cant imagine how hard this process must be for those committee members so please pray that the Lord will lead them in the best decision. Once the decision has been made, the same lady we spoke with today, will call us.  We should know by noon Hawaii time.  Thank you for all your prayers and words of encouragement.  This process is very difficult but the Lord is getting us through.  So, for now, we wait...

3 comments:

  1. Prayers!! My thoughts are with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you now too...hoping to hear definite news soon. Prayers coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sending my thoughts and prayers your way!!!!

    ReplyDelete