8.29.2011

My flesh wrestles...

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding" Proverbs 3:5
"Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved." Psalm 55:22
"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

I know these verses.  I love these verses.  Right now my flesh is struggling with these verses!  In less than 96 hours we will know if baby girl will become a part of our family.  I truly want to lean on the Lord and to cast my worries, fears, doubts, and anxieties on Him but IT IS SO HARD!!!

Lord, give me peace. 





1 comment: