8.23.2011

Committee!

ACK!  I just received an email from our adoption agency stating that our family along with one other family will be considered for baby girl's adoption at the selection committee on Thursday, September 1.  My heart started racing instantly!  This is going to be the longest week and 2 days of my life.  We will have our phone interview on either August 30th or 31st, still waiting to hear back on that.  
Family and friends, please continue praying for us and for this precious little girl.  Yes, I selfishly want her to be my daughter but more than anything I truly just want a good home for her.  I pray that no matter where the Lord places her that she will be loved and raised by godly parents.  God's plans are perfect and I am leaning on Him to carry me through this time.  

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding  
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
                                                                 Proverbs 3:5-6

4 comments:

  1. Hi!! I'm new to your blog love what I'm reading already!! So excited for your family please keep us posted!! Sending my thoughts and prayers your families way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New to your blog. My husband and I are also in the process of adopting from S Korea. We have been matched with a sweet little boy who is almost 19 months. I hope committee goes well. Sometimes committee meets early, but definitely they usually call soon after they meet. So, hopefully you will not have to wait a minute longer than necessary. God is also teaching us patience. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for you and this beautiful little girl.

    ReplyDelete