11.16.2011

HIS PLANS, NOT MINE

Ok, so I had my blogs all typed out, ready to go on certain dates, at certain times.  The problem?  I CANNOT KEEP A SECRET!!!  I was going to reveal the country today and then the rest of the story tomorrow.  Nope, not gonna happen.  So, by now you have figured out we are adopting from Ghana....at least you should have figured this out.  If not, I am genuinely concerned for you.  LOL  Anyway, a quick glimpse before giving you the rest of the story:


Aren't these the most beautiful, soulful, amazing set of eyes you have ever seen?  You better say yes!  Those eyes....they belong to my daughters!!! Yep, that is right, I am now the proud mama of 6!  Unfortunately, Ghana does not allow the children to be posted on the internet so you are going to have to trust me when I say these girls are BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL!
Hannah is 9 years old and her sister, Rita, is 7.  We are unsure of our timeline at this point but we are praying to have these girls home by Rita's birthday in September.  Will you pray with us?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Can wait to hear more about them :)

    That verse that your title is from is speaking very strongly to us right now as well. God seems to be leading us in a completely different direction with our adoption than we expected.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOUR AWESOME FAMILY NOT ONE BUT TWO!!!! I PRAYED FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY EVERY NIGHT SINCE I STARTED TO FOLLOW YOUR BLOG. I'M SITTING HERE SMILING EAR TO EAR AND MY HUSBAND JUST ASKED IF I LOST MY MIND!!!! LOL CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete