11.17.2011

Calling all adoptive mama's...

I have some books I would like to sell.  Most of them are Korea related but I also have a couple that are just adoption related.  All proceeds will go directly to our adoption fund.  Shipping is included in price.  I will ship media mail which can take 2 to 3 weeks coming from Hawaii.

Korea Books:
When You Were Born in Korea by Brian Boyd  $5.00  **SOLD**
K is for Korea by Hyechong Cheung and Prodeepta Das  $5.00  **SOLD**
Bee Bim Bop by Linda Sue Park  $5.00  **SOLD**
Korean For Beginners (comes with CD-ROM)  $12.00  **SOLD**
Korean Children's Favorite Stories by Kim So-un  $8.00  **SOLD**
SEOUL (Seoul selection guides) by Robert Koehler  $15.00

Adoption books:

Toddler Adoption: The Weaver's Craft by Mary Hopkins-Best  $5.00
My Family, My Journey (A baby book for adoptive families)  $10.00

These books are all in great condition.  Leave a comment if you are interested and I will let you know if the book is still available.  Payments will need to be made through paypal unless we come to another agreement.

3 comments:

  1. I want When you were born in Korea, K is for Korea, and Korean for Beginners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it Mary Leigh. Just click on the donate button and pay that way and I will get those out to you ASAP! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer! I missed your post! I would have taken all of the Korean kids books.
    Well, I'm glad that the books are going to a lovely home. =)

    Congrats again on your girls!! =)

    ReplyDelete