9.27.2012

Puzzle

Since September 18th we have sold 112 puzzle pieces!  Several months ago when my children started the puzzle fundraiser, they sold 29 pieces.  That leaves 359 pieces left to complete this beautiful puzzle!  Our goal was 400 pieces by September 30th.  While we still have time it doesn't look like we will meet that goal.   I am ok with that.  It is all in God's timing and I am trusting fully in Him.



I do ask that you continue to share our blog and pray for our family on this journey.  Thank you to all those who have donated thus far.  Your generosity means the world to us and to two precious children, it means a life.

Once again, I cling to this verse:

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Hebrews 11:1

No comments:

Post a Comment