10.20.2011

Unfortunately, your family was not chosen...

I have heard these words twice now and once again the tears are falling.  I will say it was a bit easier this time.  This sweet little girl is going to an awesome Christian family who has been struggling with infertility for years.  Today their dreams of being parents has come true.  Today another fatherless child has found her forever family.  Each time we go through this process I am definitely humbled and finding the true meaning of dying to self.  I wont lie and say it doesn't hurt.  I wont lie and say I don't ask God why this is happening.  The reality is, it's all about these precious little souls that need a loving, Godly family to raise them.  That is the bottom line.  Our little girl is out there.  The Lord knows when she will join our family and we just have to trust that HIS timing is PERFECT!  To God be the glory always.  Congratulations to a wonderful couple!

1 comment:

  1. I have thought about y'all all day and prayed about the words to say. There are no good words for a time like this, truly. As you know, we've been there, and it does hurt. So bad. Struggling with infertility is a terrible thing, but the desire to grow one's family is as real for us as it is to y'all, a beautiful family of 6. Know that we are praying for y'all constantly through this journey. I will continue to "blog stalk" you and check for updates often! Thank you for praying for us through this as well.

    -The Hugs

    ReplyDelete