10.18.2011

Phone interview and committee

Our phone interview for baby girl is on Wednesday at 11:30 Hawaii time and committee will meet on Thursday at 10:00am PST (7am HST).  I am asking for all my wonderful prayer warriors to be in prayer for us, for the other family involved, and for this precious little girl. 
We truly feel this little girl is a perfect fit for our family but God may have other plans.  I know HIS plans are perfect even if we don't see it at the time.  I am willing to go through many heartbreaks to bring another blessing into our home.  I believe whole heartedly that this is the path the Lord is leading us down and in the end there will be one less "fatherless" child in this world and one more precious blessing in our arms. 

4 comments:

  1. we are so praying for you and your wonderful family!!! I can not wait to hear what happens next!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be thinking of you on Wednesday! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are on our knees pleading your case and pleading the case of this precious daughter of the King. "A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families."
    - Psalm 68:5-6

    ReplyDelete