4.13.2011

Surgery and appointments...

Travis will be having surgery on Tuesday the 19th.  I am sure I will not explain this quite right...he is having bone marrow taken from his leg to put in to his jaw(something like that).  He has had a lot of dental work done lately and this will be the beginning of a long process to put implants in.  Please keep him in your prayers.

Adoption update:  Appointments!  We will be having a lot of these over the next few months as we complete our home study.  Today we will all be getting a TB test and Ethan will be getting a shot or two.  Friday we have our fingerprinting appointment.  This is our first set of fingerprints, we will be doing them again later.  The following Friday will be my physical which requires A LOT of bloodwork!  Oh joy!  Hopefully, in the next day or two, we will also be making our first home study appointment.  I am enjoying this part of the adoption as it keeps me busy and I feel like I am doing something.  Soon it will just be a waiting game.  Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment